Tuesday, April 10, 2012

If YOLO, We Got One Shot

If We Only Live Once, I want to make an effort to succeed and to change when neccesary.
If We Only Live Once, I want to be an inspiration.
If We Only Live Once, I want to learn to love the hated. I want to learn to accept the rejected.
If We Only Live Once, I want to be confident in myself.
If We Only Live Once, I want to make moments matter, to me and those I'm with.
If We Only Live Once, I don't want to break hearts, even if it means waiting a while for love.
If We Only Live Once, I will love my future wife as if I had no second chance.
If We Only Live Once, I want to say what I need to say when I need to say it.
If We Only Live Once, I want to have changed at least one life for the best.

If We Only Live Once,
I will never give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment